Welcome to Wisdom :: Earth
This website is dedicated to the study and development of Permaculture,
and application of its principles in the real world. We will also be discussing
health and nutrition, natural medicines, sacred geometry (patterns and fractals),
spiritual development and beneficial scientific discoveries.
Permaculture designs aim to fulfill the following goals:
- resilient, productive and healthy ecosystems
- plant and animal diversity and balanced populations
- energy efficient and sustainable housing and infrastructure
- recycling and effectively utilising our limited resources
- co-operation and community building
- observing patterns in nature and harmonising with their ebbs and flows
- sharing the surplus to secure a positive future for all living things
Through cooperation, rather than competition, resourcing and community building,
we can all make a difference in securing the future of our food supply, education, and culture!
Join the on-line community of Permaculture Imagineers and start
living the difference. Registration is quick and free.
This is an Open Source project and I welcome all of your inputs, whether its articles, links, videos, photos, plant info,
permaculture success stories, community projects, cool discoveries, suggestions on website tools I should develop for the
permaculture community, and comments on anything you found of interest.
Please use the Contact Us Form to get in touch.
Feel free to browse the articles, step through the glossary, or use the search engine
to find whatever it is that interests you. I will also be adding new articles, site features, and plants to the
Permaculture Plant Database on a regular basis.
I am also available for Permaculture Consultations, garden and farm designs,
and Permaculture education and training.
You can keep yourself up to date with news and website developments by subscribing to our "FeedMe" RSS Feed.